InstaDApp is a non-custodial smart wallet for DeFi. It offers seamless and efficient services to its users to manage multiple DeFi applications. Furthermore, it helps to receive maximized returns through certain protocols without any hassle. Moreover, InstaDApp features are optimized that enables users to obtain the advantage of an advanced technical user-friendly experience.
This article is designed to provide you all the important aspects of InstaDApp. Also, you will learn through this detailed InstaDApp guide, InstaDApp reviews, and its related concepts. Read till the end so that you don’t miss any information.
What Is Instadapp?
InstaDApp is a decentralized finance application. It offers an intuitive interface built to provide an easy-to-use application to interact with other popular DeFi protocols. InstaDApp allows the user to access all the functions such as lending, borrowing, etc. in one place. It could be considered the same as a banking portal that allows managing crypto finances in an efficient manner.
Furthermore, it manages all transactions and assets, which is governed by smart contracts. Moreover, the InstaDApp review suggests that it is completely secure and transparent to use. It does not hold any assets of users, preserves decentralization benefits, and provides the convenience of asset management to its users.
Who Is The Founder Of Instadapp?
The InstaDApp founder is Sowmay Jain. Along with his brother Samyak, they built a platform that substantially showed growth and touched to become the fourth biggest Defi platform.
Pantera Capital led the round along with prominent investors. It includes Naval Ravikant, Coinbase Ventures, Kyber Network’s Loi Luu, IDEO Colab, Balaji Srinivasan, and Robot Ventures. Also, InstaDApp has reached a seed round of $2.4 million from the network of venture capitalists.
What Makes Instadapp Unique?
According to the InstaDApp review, it facilitates users to tackle complex tasks such as leveraging, buying, or selling in a single transaction. Also, a unique feature of InstaDApp is its Bridge. This feature allows users to migrate debts. It is done between Compound Finance and Maker Vaults. Furthermore, it also has features that allow users to add liquidity, lending assets, and more.
How Does Instadapp Work?
For instance, InstaDApp allows interaction with its portal. Moreover, a user needs to have an Ethereum(ETH) web3 wallets such as MetaMask, Trust Wallet, or a Coinbase Wallet. Moreover, all transactions on the platform are done via smart contracts. Also, the crypto assets are stored in a user’s wallet, which ensures InstaDApp security and full custody over the user’s assets. Furthermore, the InstaDApp review states that it does not take any fees for processing transactions. However, a user needs to make sure to have enough gas before initiating.
InstaDApp has four functions that a user could perform on the InstaDApp platform. It includes:
- Leverage – It increases the capital that users can trade with.
- Borrowing – The user could instantly borrow directly from the InstaDApp platform.
- Lending – A User can deposit crypto and then could earn interest on it.
- Swap – A user could instantly exchange or swap InstaDApp tokens from a web3 wallet.
InstaDApp reviews state that it is a user-friendly interface that could interact with other DeFi protocols. Moreover, the protocol works as a software wallet with a unique design, development, and efficiency.
It is built on top DeFi projects such as Uniswap, Compound, and more. Furthermore, InstaDApp acts as a bridge for exchange. It helps to exchange cryptos and receive interest on it.
Instadapp Liquidity Pooling
With the liquidity pooling feature, any user has the access to participate in the decentralized exchange marketplace. It includes Uniswap, Aave, or Curve. It allows supplying liquidity to the token pairs. Moreover, a user receives a liquidity pool token(LP-token) when they add liquidity to a pool.
Governance tokens allow InstaDApp users to add their vote value for the future of decentralized protocols. Furthermore, it helps to represent new ways to Defi founders to entice crypto assets on platforms.
Does Instadapp Have A Token?
No. InstaDApp reviews suggest that it has no native token. But, there is a potential Defi Airdrop waiting for you if you are an early adopter by interacting with the platform early.
Potential Instadapp Airdrop
If InstaDApp runs a token airdrop then it would yield a payout. And, it would be for any previous Defi user who has used the app.
Manage Your Uniswap Liquidity On Instadapp
Within the InstaDApp interface, a user is offered with Uniswap protocol. It facilitates three important functions. It includes that any user can add tokens, swap tokens, and token listings. Therefore, it has become popular in the pooling marketplace.
In addition, the Uniswap protocol allows access to users to participate in liquidity pools. Also, users can be a part of a liquidity provider by depositing tokens into a smart contract. Further, users will receive pool tokens as a result. Furthermore, within this specific protocol, multiple cryptocurrencies could be swapped. It includes USDC, AUG, OX, BAT, and many more.
Instadapp Compound Integration
Currently, the InstaDApp review states that it is integrated with Compound. Furthermore, Compound is an algorithmic, autonomous lending tool.
It offers a protocol built for developers that creates a way to open financial applications. Furthermore, InstaDApp bridges among Compound and other tools that allow access to their users to get the exposure of protocols and decisions that help them to move their funds. The compound protocol provides access to a global pool of liquidity per asset.
Instadapp Aave Integration
Aave is a decentralized non-custodial, and open-source liquidity protocol. It provides functions to earn interest on borrowing assets and deposits. Furthermore, it is a platform that allows users to participate either as depositors or borrowers.
Depositors offer liquidity to the market that allows them to earn passive income. Whereas, borrowers could borrow in an undercollateralized (one-block liquidity) or overcollateralized (perpetually) manner.
Instadapp Maker Integration
Maker is an open-source protocol on the InstaDApp Ethereum blockchain. It is a decentralized autonomous organization established in 2014. Furthermore, Maker allows holders to manage protocols and financial risks of Dai. It helps to ensure stability, efficiency, and transparency.
Also, InstaDApp bridges among Maker and other tools that allow access to their users to get the exposure of protocols and decisions.
Instadapp Login Process
Follow these steps to login in InstaDApp:
- Login into dsa.instadapp.io with your Ethereum wallet.
- Look for the accounts dropdown. Now, tap on New Account.
- Then, wait for on-chain wallet creation.
- Choose and Select a new DSA account.
- Now, review and manage the account.
Also, GUI will ask a user to create a new wallet if a user will reload the page before creating any wallet. It is important to refresh the page after the transaction is confirmed. Then find your own account in the dropdown in the list of multiple accounts.
Furthermore, it is recommended to use a wallet that manages private keys. It includes Trust Wallet or Metamask. Also, it is important to know that only owners could interact and withdraw from the account.
Instadapp Actions – Gelato Partnership
Gelato is a decentralized network of bots. Moreover, InstaDApp and Gelato have combined their functions to release InstaDApp actions. It helps to monitor prices & automatically showcases changes in the ETH prices.
Also, the assets in InstaDApp DeFi smart account would be completely autonomous between lending protocols. It includes MakerDAO, Compound, Aave, which are based on preferable liquidation prices for a user’s debt position.
Furthermore, Gelato and InstaDApp services allow the user to automate critical aspects of crypto investing strategy.
Is Instadapp Safe?
Yes. InstaDApp review states that it is completely secure and safe to use. It is a reliable, transparent, and convenient platform that offers certain functionalities to its users.
There are certain alternatives to InstaDApp and listed according to InstaDApp reviews. Here is the list of major alternatives:
- Cryptonator: Founded in 2014, Cryptonator is a provider of cryptocurrency wallet. Its headquarters are located in Hong Kong. It supports multi-cryptocurrency such as Litecoin (LTC), Bitcoin (BTC), and more. Also, it enables transactions and allows instant exchanges between various cryptocurrencies in a personal account. Cryptonator features include multi-currency, multi-language, OS compatibility, SSL connection, Hot wallet, and two-factor authentication.
- CoinGecko: Established in 2014, CoinGecko is a Singapore-based company. It is one of the leading crypto data analytics platform. It tracks blockchain assets and cryptocurrencies globally. Furthermore, it offers users to quantitatively evaluate and rank coins. Also, CoinGecko supports more than hundreds of cryptocurrencies.
- Panda Exchange: Founded in 2017, Panda Exchange is a leading company that offers a platform for cryptocurrency trading. Furthermore, it supports more than 100 crypto assets.
- Balancer: Balancer is a company that offers and develops Digital Asset Cache technology. Furthermore, it is an automated market maker protocol. It is built on the Uniswap features. Moreover, it expands its use of automated market maker to liquidity pool services.
Along with the above alternatives, here are some of the other alternatives that could be considered:
- Bitpie: It is a safe, user-friendly, multi-blockchain crypto mobile wallet. It enables users to control assets and transactions in their control. Moreover, this platform helps to generate an Oasis wallet address. It enables to receive ROSE tokens. Also, it allows users to manage tokens for the Oasis network. Furthermore, Bitpie is compatible with other crypto assets. It includes ETH, USDT, BTC, and more.
- Infinito Wallet: It is a platform that stores all the digital currencies. It is done all in its single digital wallet. Besides, it stores all the major currencies. It includes Bitcoin Cash, Dash, Bitcoin, Ethereum, EOS, Dogecoin, and more. Infinito wallet supports all of them and is a popular choice among users. Also, the key features of Infinito wallet include Touch ID support, Multi-lingual, transaction memos, QR scanner, price optimization, visual portfolio, EOS Registration, and much more.
- Multis: It is a compatible wallet designed for the crypto business. It supports Ethereum (ETH) based ERC20 tokens. Furthermore, when you have an account on Multis, users can easily issue payments and transactions.
Instadapp Social Media Handles
InstaDApp has certain social media handles where you can stay up to date with the latest information, InstaDApp guides, and InstaDApp reviews. Follow the project on Twitter, Telegram, and Discord. With these social media handles, you will get instant notifications on InstaDApp.
Takeaway – Instadapp Review
InstaDApp guide concludes that it is a decentralized application platform that offers unique features. With the integration with other finance tools, it has emerged out as a leading platform for its users globally. Moreover, users could easily get access to InstaDapp features in all-in-one to go.
Also, the InstaDApp review states that it is free for any intermediary, which guides the user to be in control of their assets. It provides efficiency and security.
This feature makes it unique and convenient and allows user to retain their ownership in every aspect. Also, InstaDApp has launched its updated version 2 in 2019 at the ETHIndia hackathon. It comes as an interface built over the Maker.
Eventually, InstaDApp has created its way to the fourth most valuable and popular DeFi platform. Also, the InstaDApp review states that it has reached among the top platforms in the DeFi marketplace and has a long way to go ahead.
The technical team of InstaDApp is working for its better objectives that would produce high efficiency, technology, and latest features that would carve transformation in the DeFi ecosystem.
I am a data analyst by profession who loves to crunch numbers at daytime and come home wondering how my passive income numbers for the day look like. I believe in being rich rather than looking rich. Follow me for Cryptocurrency, FIRE, Personal Finance, Credit Cards and Digital Nomad updates